Malta’s Dry Cleaning Professionals
Portughes Dry Cleaning offer a world class service to both companies as well as the general public, equipped with the latest machinery available to offer the best services possible. Each garment is ‘hand finished’ to the highest possible standard, by our UK ‘Satra trained’ workforce . We offer free ‘door to door’ service also supported by a network of outlets and agents spread all over the islands of Malta and Gozo.
What do we offer?
What can I expect?
- Each garment reaching our premises is inspected by a senior member of staff. A complimentary ‘call out’ is made if we need to discuss any damages or risks evident before the cleaning process. This may also be requested by you when we collect your garment. We will be more than happy to discuss any concerns that you may have.
- A bar coded label is attached, which is fully track-able on our systems and CCTV.
- After the cleaning process, each garment is hand finished using the latest available equipment. Your garments are then quality checked before being packed for delivery.
- If you are not 100% satisfied with the process, and the material permits, we will re-process your garment free of charge, provided that your garment is returned within 15 days of receipt, any quality tags are still attached, and the garment has not been worn or used in any way.
Preparing your garments for collection
In order to ensure efficient collection of your garments by our sales people, we encourage our clients to follow these tips:
- The timings given upon booking are only approximate and depend on a range of issues beyond our control, thus we kindly ask you to be patient. Particularly in summer and due to the workload, our sales people work alone and may not always be able to drive and call clients before arriving.
- All garments, including quilts and other linen, should be placed in a non-returnable bag which will be destroyed/recycled upon reaching our premises. It would be unhygienic for us to place your clean garments back in the same bag and hangers provided. Large carpets need only to be rolled up.
- If you need to speak to us regarding garments which are in our possession, please have the invoice ready before calling as we require the invoice/job number on your invoice.
Remember that for the time being, any bookings made via this website or by SMS on 99994444 will be entitled to a 10% discount!
- "Been a client of Portughes for 14 years, and its been a great 14 years. Thanks guys!"Ms Schrouder
- "Fantastic service, very helpful staff!"Mrs Zammit