Treating your car windshield is one of the most important things you can do to maintain your vehicle. Glass sealants in particular are extremely effective in repelling water and dirt, leaving the surface clean and transparent. As the leading professionals of car detailing in Malta, Portughes offers a brief guide to keeping your windshield in top form with the right coating product.
How to Apply the Product
- Before you actually apply the product onto the windshield, ensure that the surface is free of any particles, including dust, dirt or debris.
- Do not use the product on wet glass, s this may cause damage to the surface.
- Shake the bottle well before using; always remember to read the instructions first.
- Remove the cap to find the felt applicator underneath.
- Place the applicator onto the surface of the windshield, and push it down gently to allow the required amount of liquid to emerge.
- Apply a strong rubbing motion on the glass, using rapid circular motions.
- In order to prevent evaporation or leakage, close the cap tightly after use.
- Leave the product to dry on the windshield for about 5-10 minutes. Afterwards, wipe it off using a dry, clean towel. To allow the product to bond with the windshield properly, avoid water contact for 12 hours.
Why Use SOFT99’s Ultra Glaco?
Here at Portughes we are proud to support the brand SOFT99, with products made with state-of-the-art technology. Long lasting and durable, the Ultra Glaco coating can last up to one year after being applied, and lasts 6 times longer than its other conventional counterparts. Its newly developed flourine (Fusso) treatment sustains its strong layer which can stand up to wiper friction, detergent and intense car washes.
Looking for professional car detailing in Malta?
Don’t have the time for DIY? Contact Portughes today to book an appointment – we’ll get your windshield sparkling and crystal clear, leaving your car with that showroom shine! For the best car detailing and car cleaning Malta has to offer, look no further than Portughes. Contact us here for more information.
Follow us on Facebook for updates!